On the first Monday after 20th of September, the lobster fishing starts and the water between the mainland and the islands is filled with small bouys where each bouys represents a lobster trap.
Of course, we put out our own traps, and you are warmly welcome aboard to pull up your own lobsters. Crab is a common by-catch and we cook them as soon as we come back to the jetty to eat on the pier with something refreshing to drink.
The lobster is then served as an appetizer in the evening before enjoying another two dishes.
This is included:
- Return trip by boat through our beautiful archipelago
- Lobster fishing
- Sauna and hot tub after the fishing trip
- Three course dinner with lobster as a starter
- One night accomodation, part of a double room with shared bathroom
- Big and heartly breakfast
1 150 SEK per person, breakfast and dinner included.
200 SEK per person.
Put a silver lining on your stay and indulge!
- Tapas and sparkling wine at the sauna/hot tub
195 SEK per person.
CONTACT US FOR RESERVATION:
email@example.com or +46 (0)525 320 01